Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My-notony

It's weird how long things can go on somewhat monotonously.

And then suddenly one day you find yourself faced with a bunch of big decisions and potential changes.

Things could go right back to being monotonous.
But they might not.
And actually. Even if the current potential changes don't pan out as they might, I'm not sure I am willing to go back to monotony.

It's kind of liberating.
Definitely scary.
Hopeful.
I've felt sort of nauseous all day. In a good way?

Have I used 'monotonous' enough times in these few short sentences, as well as different variations of it? How monotonous of me.

That's all I'm willing to say for now.

PS: I like rain.

5 comments:

~LB said...

why the sick feelings? what kinda decisions?

Unknown said...

oh yes...life is boring and then suddenly "BOOM!" instantly you are faced with adulthood/decisions/ick!

rachel rianne said...

what's going on????


we need to talk.
i might call this weekend.



AND i'm seeing you in a week.
joy.

Anonymous said...

I miss hanging with you. I'm thinking some bonding time is necessary as soon as this week! What say you?

Unknown said...

i really like you. and saturday was fun. actually...was that friday? ah. yes. saturday you were 30. ha.

see youuuu friday for halloween?

tell gabe i said hey hottie.