Monday, October 27, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A - Autumn. My favorite season.
B - Birthday. Soon. VERY soon.
C - Cavities. I am worried I have a bunch. But won't know til I go to the...
D - Dentist. Need to find one.
E - Eggnog. 'Contains eggs' (found on the allergen warnings at Starbucks).
F - Friends. Two of the best are coming to town on Thursday/Friday!
G - Gabe. Might as well be my baby.
H - Halloween. Also soon. VERY soon. What are you being?
I - Interview. I have one guys.
J - Juno. Has a nice soundtrack playing right now.
K - Kansas. I've lived here for 9 months now. Wow!
L - Lethargic. Look it up in the dictionary and you'll see my picture there.
M - 'Mater'. The name of the towtruck from the movie 'Cars'. I just found that out today. It's not 'Mader'. It's Mater. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Or find it funny like I did?
N - Nighttime. Comes so early these days.
O - Old. That's me.
P - Pointless. This blog?
Q - Quickly. That's how the past couple months have passed.
R - Red. My favorite color.
S - Sisters. Wish mine were here.
T - Tragedy. I have been particularly heartbroken by several stories making headlines these days. We live in a broken, broken world.
U - Um. I am having the worst time coming up with one for U.
V - Vug. A cavity in rock, lined with mineral crystals. (V is also for vocab skillz).
W - Water. I should drink more of it. Story of my life.
X - Does 'X' mean hugs? Or kisses?
Y - You...are almost done if you've read this far.
Z - ZZZZZZZ I'm goin' to sleep!

5 comments:

karlie nicole cooper. said...

i loved this. i think mater = TOW-MATER. like a play on tomato. but since he's a tow truck....

UM its your birthday soon. i cannot wait to have birthday fun. i need to talk about your halloween plans. because i have none.

~LB said...

x is for kisses o is for hugs because... when you hug someone your arms make an o shape go on and try right now, act like you're going to hug me...see an O

Anonymous said...

this was the best survey idea ever! can i steal it?? you are hilarious!!!!

-t

bec said...

karlie. THANK YOU for shedding light on the subject. it's so cute to think of it in the way you describe! i am going to go with your idea. and yes. please come to whatever i do on my birthday. or any day.

laura - i see your logic, i think i just over-analyze and imagine that lips look more like an O when kissing. and arms kind of cross X in a hug. i'm sure you're right though.

tory - haha pretty sure you always make me feel good about myself! go ahead and steal it. i was just bored. :)

adam paul said...

oh hello.

i've heard of a friend named becca.

i've also heard she's having a birthday party on saturday eve and that i'm attending with my gorgeous girlfriend.

so you wont have to eavesdrop long because we can be friends soon.