Thursday, May 8, 2008

Political Correctness. Kind of.

It is high time that I feature one of the most significant contributions humans have made to the world since its creation by the good Lord.

Some of you already know what I am talking about. Some of you don't. The common denominator here is that all of you need one, be it for yourself or a special lady in your life. Confused? The contribution I speak of is none other than a shewee.

A brief description from the website:

Shewee is a moulded plastic funnel that provides women with a simple, private and hygienic method of urinating without removing clothes whilst standing ANDsitting.




Now, I'm not going to get into how-to's here. That's what the website is for, in the comfort of your own home. But I have some suggested uses, especially for the blogging ladies of my family.

Annie: For walkers (every day at lunch), joggers, mountain climbers (June 27th, man).

Sarah: For women giving urine samples (once you are a nurse), emergency service workers, and festival and concert goers.


Ashley:
Women confined to bed (in case you get influenza A again), in the car (destination weddings), bird watchers ('twocan'!)

In closing, I apologize for this post. It was too amazing to pass up though.

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

Oh my goodness, look at the women on the website! So LIBERATED!!!!!! Arms outstretched, huge smiles - like, "I AM FINALLY FREE TO URINATE LIKE A MAN!"

This is hysterical. And sick.

Han said...

Um, wow. What do you do with it after use? Rinse?

I have a lot of questions...

Anonymous said...

Freaking hilarious!

Liz said...

HAAAAAAAAAA. That is the best thing I have read all day.

thanks.