Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love/Hate

I don't have a story to tell. So instead, I am going to just list the things that I love right now, and the things that I don't like. Not in that order. Because I want to end on the good things.

I do not like:
- This sucky, sucky, humidity. (I bet you could not guess I was going to say that)
- The sucky, sucky gas prices (I know, ride a bike and shut up, Becca.)
- People who for some reason feel they are entitled to royal treatment at Starbucks. Srsly. Get over yourselves.
- The way my mouth and teeth feel after drinking coffee. For real, even after one cup, I want nothing more than a toothbrush and Crest.
- Zits. No further comment.
- The song that goes 'I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars.' SOOO overplayed.

I love:
- Grande iced soy lattes with a pump of peppermint
- The nap I took today
- Watching my good friends be so happy at their wedding yesterday
- Having my whole fammy together (I think I just made up a new nick name for the word 'family')
- Having Hoonash live here
- Watching a car pull off of the road on Highway 50 East to save a forlorn turtle who was trying to cross
- Getting paid time and a half tomorrow for working on a holiday
- Gabe. He's going to be in my wedding someday I decided. If you're scoffing, shut up. You're just jealous of his awesomeness. (This is contingent upon if/when I get married.)
- How blessed me and my family are. (my family and I? My family and me? Please help. I like to mostly have proper grammar.)

If you have current rants and raves of likes and dislikes, feel free to tell me about them. Because I am curious to know.

Here are some pictures from the wedding. I'm not a pro.


Driving...


More driving.


Our group. Sorry Karlie, you only get half a face :o|


I was too afraid to use a flash, so this picture is pretty blurry. That is what the back of Jeff and Laura looked like at the wedding.


Waiting to blow bubbles


She's a sissy. My sissy.


Rachel has talons, and Karlie is busting a move.

okbye.

2 comments:

karlie nicole cooper. said...

cute pictures! thanks for saying i was busting a move, rather than stereotyping asians :) AND i'm glad you got a nap. that rules.

Anonymous said...

Mud will be in my wedding also. I already bought him a collar with a tie!