Friday, May 16, 2008

I feel as though I don't have a lot to say lately.

I have not been taking finals.
I have not been on any big trips.
I do not have a summer internship in a far off place.
I mostly just go to Starbucks to work, and then the kennel.
Which are not bad things. It's just that you can only blog so much about those topics.

Maybe there are a few things on the verge for me:

I am test driving a Subaru Forester tomorrow(!)
Plans for a trip to Colorado next month seem to be falling into place?

BUT. ONE VERY GOOD THING IS THAT:
One of our bestest friends in the WHOLE wide world is COMING TO LIVE IN KC THIS SUMMER!!! And I couldn't be happier about that. So get ready to meet Hannah. Some people call her Hoonash.

It's a long story. But it just so happens that, after attending four days of high-school in Kansas, I moved back to Colorado. And who did I live with? Hannah's family. For a whole 9 months! And who did Sarah live with when she worked as a summer intern last summer in Montrose? Hannah's family. And who does my family stay with every time we go back to visit? Hannah's family. So, we are excited to return the favor for once, and to hog Hannah all to ourselves for as long as she will stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get the Forrester... I need to go for a ride in it.

They're my favorite car.

Han said...

NICE! I really want a Subie too- my dad and my brother both have one and I'm kinda jealous.

I might drive through KC this summer- can I stop and hang with you for a bit? Not sure when I'm coming or if I am- but it'd be nice to see you again. :O)