Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pitaful

I just ordered Pita Pit. Online.
What is the most pathetic part of this?
The fact that I was too lazy to make dinner?
Probably the fact that I could not even manage to drive to the dang place to pick it up.

I'm wiped out.
Too much has happened in the last month, and it's finally catching up to me I think.

At least I have a door now. And a bed. And a pita in the mail somewhere.

PS: Gabe is wiped too! He has a new roommate, Beau, who wrestles him day and night.

Pictures to come...maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a few days. Maybe if I ever get energy again.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

they need a plug in for your laptop that immediately delivers the pita to you. cmon seriously this is the 21st century.

how's colorado? hope you're doing well

Anonymous said...

Go to bed RIGHT NOW! That's an order! And, I love you. :)
mom

rachel rianne said...

i love you too!
almost the same as your mom.

i bet you're just SO happy that you have a pita pit nearby again. so happy, in fact, that you're using it to its fullest extent and making sure you utilize all services. there's being a good college town dweller.

i want to see your new home and this Beau! can't wait.

Han said...

Ooooohhhh I love Pita Pit.

I am also glad that I don't have someone wrestling me all day. I'd be tired too.