Saturday, April 18, 2009

Holy Hectic

My mom suggested to me today that I write a picture blog with my time off from work. I protested the idea because my room is so messy. SOOO messy. But then I took pictures anyway.

Exhibit A (walking in the door)



Exhibit B (90 degrees to the left)



Exhibit C (another 90 degrees)



Exhibit D (making use of every piece of wall)



This was after filling the closet as much as the picture above shows. AND it has gotten even BIGGER since this picture. I think I need to make a run to Goodwill.



The most important belonging of all.



Just to prove I was here...



PS, Mom/Dad...were these a present from you guys? I found them in the midst of all my stuff.



Coolest kid on the block.



Peace in the middle west.

2 comments:

rachel rianne said...

i read this a long time ago and i thought to myself,
MAN. becca is cute and her room is CUTE.

way to go.


miss you, love you.
wish you were here.

Anonymous said...

i see us on your wall!!! yay!

-t