Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Most Monumental Day

You guys. This might be old news. I don't know. But I just discovered/figured this out today. An LOLcat GENERATOR! Meaning I (and you) can make our own LOLcats!

And I barely have any pictures of our cats. But you better believe I spent some time using what I had. Allow me to introduce Chloe and Tabby.





Not bad for a first try, hmm?

Also. I am now officially on vacation for eight days!!! Kthx bai!

oh, and one more. It's going to be revolutionary.

9 comments:

hootenannie said...

So sad that Tabby died. She never got kissed.

~LB said...

Dear Becca
Thanks for finding a lolcattz generator. You make me laugh too much
your friend
laura marie

bec said...

annie, of course she did. she had five sons, after all.

laura, thank you for the thank you.

hootenannie said...

Ceiling Fail:

Genius.

I am Bethany. said...

becca-
have so much fun, will you please?
but come back so we can be friends again,
yours truly

Unknown said...

the first thing i thought of when i clicked on "becca" on my blog was that you have a tracker on your blog haha. you leave in about an hour for the adventure. i'm so stoked for you! :) hope you have the best time ever! call me asap when you get back darling and we're hangin. love.

karlie nicole cooper. said...

you are hilarious. I will miss you a TON while you are gone. please tell me the second you get back, we will do much celebrating!

Han said...

Nice. I need to try this out...

rachel rianne said...

as long as these type of things exist,
we will never break you of your addiction.

hopefully some natural beauty of canadia will help out.
missss you.
post pictures!