Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Biz-nass

Tomorrow, I am going to get business cards printed. For my business. It's a very informal business at the moment, and I'm kind of trying to take it slow and not get overwhelmed right away. But I must say that I have a very talented best friend Emily who made me a kick-ass (doesn't that SOUND professional?) logo that I will be plaster on everything my clients get their hands on.

And here it is (in black and white, because I don't have the color one on me at the moment):



Sorry the quality is not a little better right now. I just really wanted to show you but don't currently have a good saved file of it. Imagine it in Khaki and Red, and not all off to the side. And bigger.

Isn't she talented??? I love having cool friends.

8 comments:

Achi said...

yes she is so talented... btw what's your core business?

hootenannie said...

So did Emily's computer get restored?? She made MY business cards, too, and I love them. I really have no use for them like I thought I would - but I just hand them out whenever I can, just 'cause I can.

Christina Ward said...

What an awesome logo! I want to hire Tally-ho Training immediately. Do you service the greater Boston area? No? Darn it! Seriously, way to go Becca and good luck revving up the new business. I might have to fly Flutie into Kansas to be your first test case. It's either that or shipping him off to boarding school in Switzerland.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

bec said...

GAH why can I not write without typos any more? 'I will be plaster?' Stoopid!

bad diary days said...

i would like to thank you for serving me the earl grey tea that now serves as the header on my blog. i would like to apologize that it is not a picture of orange citrus mouth explosion, or whatever you told me to get.

nick

p.s. stupid has no "o"s in it

rachel rianne said...

dangit.

not a tallyho behaviorist?



i'll have to look elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

I like the B & W.
It adds a fun touch.