Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've Gone to the Dogs



People actually can train dogs to do this stuff. I think it is amazing! This dance probably took at least a year to perfect and Carolyn Scott (the trainer) has all my respect for that. Thought it was worth a watch.

I found out yesterday that one of Gabe's classmates Ryan, a Siberian Husky, was a double in 'Eight Below'! He helped play the role of 'Dewey', the one who dies! No wonder he showed up on the first day knowing a billion tricks already.

Texas needs to learn what October is supposed to feel like. COOL.

That's all for now - I'm back to class.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Eight Below...makes me cry just thinking about it.

Remember when we went to see it together in Montrose? BUHUHUHUHUHUH!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, you cried in the opening credits. You HAVE gone to the dogs. Just kidding, I cried too.

Anonymous said...

So... that lady and her dog are amazing! I was wondering if you could train a dog to do that for me! So when I am older and on my own I can just dance with my dog! thank you!

hootenannie said...

That is freaking ridiculous. And... actually really rad.