Friday, July 17, 2009

why is it more hot inside my house than outside? this may motivate me to spend a lot more time outside.

minus the army of mosquitoes unleashing its fury after a very wet spring.

ok. now that i got that off of my chest, i would like to say that i am glad to finally be on the last leg of my journey since unemployment. in a few weeks, i won't have another move hanging over my head. i won't live out of a suitcase. i might even have a bed! i won't be a sub-leaser any more. some stability will be nice.

i will, however, be 'that' girl - the one looking for a job. or at least some sort of odd jobs to piece together. anything to pay the bills. and no, hypothetical employer - just because i have a lip piercing does not mean you should discriminate against me or think that i am a bad worker. i just don't understand that philosophy at all.

looking forward to living back in that sleepy town.
serving a church.
living with a dear friend and hopefully making a few more.
not throwing my money down a landlord's drain.
and eating at pita pit - whenever i want.

it's gonna be good.

No comments: