Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i looked like an eskimo when i was born...

This week. The cruise is finally here.

The best vacation I never earned.

The goods:

I will practice my picture taking.
I will always look for whales.
I will have a drink for the first time with my baby sister.
I will enjoy my family.
I will finally get to see a place I have always wanted to go.
I will dress up - at least, dress up in a manner that suits me.

The bads:

I will miss my puppy. If you don't think it sounds too silly, say a little prayer for Gabe and me both. We're not used to being apart. There could be tears tomorrow morning. I will feel guilty every single day I am gone. He will act forlorn every single day I am gone. All I ask is that he's still here, waiting for me when I get back.

2 comments:

rachel rianne said...

HAVE FUUNNNN!!

i'll definitely be thinking of you and gabe. hope you get to video chat with him or something during your time away.

keep me updated on your trip, missy.

~LB said...

to do: bring back a whale for laura
to not do:get eaten by an orca.

much love
your whale waiting friend Laura