Monday, June 22, 2009

Productive

I would now like to brag (to myself) about everything I have done in the last several days.

- Changed light bulbs in the dining room light fixture.
- Bought groceries.
- Medicated the dogs.
- Unpacked boxes. SO MANY.
- Threw away stuff. SO MUCH STUFF.
- Got rid of boxes. More than I could count.
- Set up the internet.
- Set up my mom's computer with wireless.
- Moved my mom's computer downstairs.
- Got the house key copied.
- Did laundry.
- Did dishes.
- Got rid of the pie.
- Ordered mail keys.
- Cut the hairballs off of Maci.
- Tried to wash the windows of my car, only to realize I was not using window cleaner. Hello, streaks.
- Sort of learned my way around. To Wal Mart. I've been four times.
- Took out the trash. More than once.
- Freed Chloe.

It actually felt longer than that list. Fail.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

"Got rid of the pie."
classic. awesome.

~LB said...

who is chloe? Good job on the list lets visit soon ok?

bec said...

haha sometimes you just don't need the better half of a pie all to yourself.

chloe is the cat!

Tory said...

the pie one is the best and most confusing.

the cat one is also odd...you set the family cat free?