Friday, June 5, 2009

Mercy

I want to write something today, but I am just not sure what to write.

How can I live so much life and yet still not find something to write about? I think I over-analyze everything too much.

I can't usually spill my guts here on this blog, guys. Just can't. But what else does that leave to write about?

Well, allergies.
Pictures.
Videos.
Nephews.
Gabe.
Funny stories.

...

And another dosage of Gabe and nephews.

And that I am oh-so-excited for Alaska in LESS THAN A MONTH!



Speaking of nephews, mine are the cutest in the world. We had a nerf gun fight the other day before I left the house for the kennel. Every time I got shot, I would dramatically fall to the ground, limbs flopping and making a big scene. This was much to their delight, of course. And they would wander over to shoot me again while I was down. I would say 'Please, no, have mercy!' and then they would shoot me anyway.

They must have thought that phrase was pretty cool though, because now when they shoot me or anyone else, they say 'YOU HAVE MERCY!!!' And bang. Nerfed. Even after taking the time to explain to them what mercy really means, Micah saw me briefly the other day and said 'Remember, Becca, you will STILL have mercy TOMORROW.'

haha. Colorado just might be perfect if they could come along.

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

OMG. "YOU have mercy!" is one of my favorite M&T quotes. Especially Micah's fierce little face to go with it.

~LB said...

they are precious. I love them

karlie nicole cooper. said...

okay so did i miss you? are you gone already?

hootenannie said...

Still laughing about "YOU HAVE MERCY."