Monday, June 15, 2009

Gold Bond is my New Best Friend.

I needed a new post. But what should it say? Nothing has happened, and everything has happened. How do I narrow it down?

Firstly, I am back in good old Colorado as of yesterday. Back in Fort Collins as of today. But not for long! Soon I will be back in the Springs, dog sitting once again. Kansas was wonderful, and a lot of blessings came out of that time. On my very last night there, a lot of wonderful ladies and I went out to the prairie to take pictures. If you would like to see some of our work, go here.

Now. As peaceful, serene, and lovely as these pictures may be...I have to tell you about a terrible side effect of that night - CHIGGERS. Someone asked me if they were a mixture of chickens and tigers. More like a mixture of Satan and mosquitos, if you ask me. I started having some severely itchy legs during the drive out from KC, and it has only gotten worse from there. I have bites EVERYWHERE. Especially on my legs. My entire legs. Oh, and as if that's not bad enough, ALL of my clothes were smashed together in my suitcase for the remainder of the trip. So what does that mean for me now? That alllll of my clothes are contaminated? As is my suitcase, that I have to continue to live out of for the next month? What ridiculous little demons.

Secondly. This is the year of the bridesmaid for me. And today I got my first bridesmaid outfit for TORY'S wedding. It fits, and I will even be able to wear it again as a normal outfit! So that is exciting.

Thirdly. What is with the hail? Everywhere I go, there is hail! Golfball sized in Missouri, thankfully sparing my car much damage. And then more hail in the Springs yesterday. And quarter-sized in Fort Collins today. My car will be lucky to survive the summer!

Fourthly. WhatamIdoingwithmylife.

No comments: