Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is Pointless, and Probably Will Make me Late For Work.

I can't tell you how good it feels to sleep in and then take a power walk with Gabe before work. It never gets to happen! Except for today. Yes.

I think about dogs way too much. And Gabe is all I want in a dog. But someday I want to get another one. I want another Gabe. Which will never happen, because he is one of a kind. But, I am pretty sure he is Golden Retriever crossed with a Border Collie. Two of the best breeds! They're so different in so many ways though. So tell me, if it was based on looks alone...who would you choose?





Maybe I need one of each.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Border collie...away to me Fly. Rex, come by!

Unknown said...

OOOH, i can't choose, so i would have to take both!!!! oh girl, it is NOT ok for me to have a room mate who is allergic to dogs...it's killin' me!!

rachel rianne said...

oh GEEZ.
i say one of each too.
girl and boy
and mix breed.
yeaaah.

Tory said...

golden for looks...but that's mostly because i am a sucker for blond dogs. i like the blond border collies a lot. i used to know one in 4-H named Playboy, but they called him Playdog most of the time. he was like orange and white..soo pretty! SO cool! ok that's all.

pS. I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i can't find my verizon phone. we must have an AIM date SOON!