Saturday, March 8, 2008

Potpourri

Kodi went back to the doctor yesterday and he said there was great improvement! So the medication is probably enough to keep her going, at least for a while. She's still very hobbly and has to keep a very low profile, but we are really happy she is doing better.

In other news, I have spent about 33 of the last 50 or so hours babysitting. First for 5 kids overnight, and now 4 kids for a few hours. I've been a Suburban-driving, pizza-ordering, kid movie-watching fool. (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is very cute, by the way. It just ended really abruptly). Who needs a 'real' job when you can have tax-free odd jobs from day to day?

Well, I do. But only for the health insurance.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad that Kodi is doing better! I hate it when animals suffer.

Anonymous said...

I've decided health insurance is overrated.

Michael Headrick said...

:) Yup thats us... (I hope we weren't too crazy)

The art show went very well, we had a ton of fun. Rachel won with a picture of a sea shore. I got second, but I didn't really tell anyone ;) (I wanted the girls to feel special). Thanks on the bag, I can't believe it turned out so good either!

bec said...

nope, you guys were great! i had fun with you all.