Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's Good to be Home

Micah: Hey Becca, guess how old I am!
Me: Hmmm, 12?
Micah: Noooo!
Me: Oh no, well how old are you?
Micah: I am SORRY Becca, but I am NOT three any more. I am FOUR.

Our stove Is broken so Dad made mashed potatoes on the Coleman stove out on the deck. Love it.

It's like less than 30 degrees here. Amazing! Freezing.

Even though it might be cliche to say, I have so much to be thankful for. It was perfect to be with my whole family today, to have a break from school, and even get to have Gabe here. We had everything we could want to eat and more, sat in a warm house, and got to laze around using wireless internet on our very own computers in our very own rooms. We watched a movie on satellite on one of our several TVs, and talked and laughed because we love each other and get along. God is so good to me.

I'm so glad I get a few more days here before heading back to the grindstone. I know it will feel all too soon but it has already been worth it to be here.

5 comments:

hootenannie said...

We "got to laze around using wireless internet on our very own computers in our very own rooms"?

How very anti-social of us!

I hope you made it back safely. Traffic jams get the finger from me.

rachel rianne said...

that post sounds even better now that we're back at school.

i'll be praying for your tests tomorrow.
and i'm glad i got to see you a little.
can't wait 'til christmas

~LB said...

outdoor mashed potatoes?? hmm your dad is creative

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

rachel rianne said...

i know this is my 2nd comment,
but if you haven't already,
go to pastemagazine.com and listen to mindy smith's christmas music.
you probably will love it.