Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Current Thoughts

I have to be honest, this is probably going to be a very lame blog. I am writing it not because I have something profound or good to say, but because I am bored and feel like I should put something new up for you to read. If, that is, you read this. It also promises to be very random because I have absolutely no plan of what I am going to talk about. But...

For starters, it has been really fun having Spencer here. Some highlights:

Hanging out with Jeremy, Ashley, and the boys and watching 'Blades of Glory'

Learning how to use my Macbook!

Having a photoshoot with the very generous and talented Ashley. A product of it:


Dog park with all 4 dogs. Can you say crazy???

Trying new beers together. I think I maybe can become a beer drinker, but not Fat Tire. That 'toasty' thing it's known for is just not my thing! And Spencer can attest to the fact that I should probably never have more than one drink of anything. ANYTHING. Vodka and Red Bull? One. Blue Moon with lemon? One. Margarita? One! I am not drunk off of one drink but my head does start to weigh about 3 times as much as normal and I say even more ridiculous things than normal. And basically turn into a rag doll. Maybe I should stick to Fat Tire after all because I would drink a couple sips and then walk away.

Youtube. Sad maybe, but it's such a source of entertainment for us!

Playing with Micah and Tyler. A recent conversation I had with Micah:

*Micah steals my keys and runs around with them hanging from under his chin*
Me: You give me back my keys!
Micah: No, they are my keys!
Me: Oh really?
Micah: Yes!
Me: What kind of car do you drive?
Micah: *Pauses to think* The new van!!!
Me: Oh wow! Does it go fast?
Micah: Yes!
Me: How fast?
*Silence*
Me: How many miles per hour does the van go?
Micah: TWEVEN HOURS!!!

Hahaha.

And then there's The Leej.

Me: Hey Tyler, what are you doing?
Tyler: Good.
Me: Oh really? Well what's going on?
Tyler: Good.

He also let Mom know today: 'Grandmom, I need some chocolate frosting!' upon entering the house.

Greatest boys. EVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

coolest thing to do in the blog world: comment on your girlfriends blog seconds after she posts.. while you are in the same room. It's like street credit or something.

Sarah said...

a conversation of drunk becca:

"spencer, you are my same height. that is neat."
....
ok, just a one-liner that wasn't funny.

hootenannie said...

I'm missing out on drunk Becca? I NEED TO GET TO KC ASAP!

THE PARSONS said...

HAHAHAHAH - LOVED this blog most - and love you! tweven times tweven.