Thursday, September 27, 2007

And such as.

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps. And, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and uh the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future. For our.

If you're confused, you need to watch this.


When I get bored, I get sad. There are things I could be doing. Should be doing. Packing? Should. Could. Cleaning? Same story. I did get a hair cut. And an oil change. The rest of my energy is put towards internal matters. So I guess mindless videos and entertainment provides a minor escape. I'm only human. And while I really feel for Miss South Carolina...she is the closest thing to giving me a smile this afternoon.

No comments: