Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppy Love

I finally had a little photography lesson with my darling sister in law Ashley yesterday. And that lesson has brought on various thoughts and feelings.

1. My camera is capable of much. So much.
2. I am so inexperienced, and I will only get better if I practice.
3. I am excited to practice.
4. Let's face it. Gabe will be the subject of many photo shoots.

So I started practicing last night.

Before I got the settings right...





...and then a little bit better!





3 comments:

I am Bethany. said...

what a perfect little puppy to sit so quietly he started getting sleepy to let you take his picture.

and, uh, will you go on a picture date with me? i hope it's ok to ask you on blogger.
when the fountains in KC come back on? please?
please?!!

rachel rianne said...

coooooooool.
i'm excited to see your stuff.
get a flickr and we can be friends.

Han said...

Haha- I love the "gabe smile".

I REALLY want a dog... ::sigh::