Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Basically? Word Vomit.

A good reason to be a dog trainer: You get to interact with puppies. Today I got to meet Bailey, a Soft-Coated Wheaton Terrier who is 3.5 months old. Dangit, she's adorable! She looks like this:




I can't believe that a year ago, I had just gotten Gabe and he was that small. Like this!


I don't have any other very cool stories right now. I just love puppies, and I hope that I get to work with a million of them over the span of my life. Shanna, I think you need to put up some pictures of your little guy! Even if he is not a bike.

Side note:
I can't wait for Colorado in 9 days.
I can't wait for Canada in 2.5 months.
I can't wait for Alaska in 13 months.

Side side note:
A friend of ours had 14 cavities in her teeth after she started working at a coffee shop. I haven't been to the dentist in 2 years. I pray to the Good Lord that I am blessed with better enamel than that...I can finally get an appointment now that my health insurance is kicking in!

And finally, I miss Hannah and Sarah living across the hall from me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppies!! And in regards to Canada - please come. It's not too shabby... and we have Starbucks :)

hootenannie said...

GREEEEEEEEBS!!!! He was the cutest puppy ever. Why can't someone invent a puppy that stays puppy-looking forever? With the face chub and fluffy ears? And the round belly and big paws?

Christina Ward said...

I can haz puppeez?

rachel rianne said...

i heard about your great alaskan adventure!
whaat the heck, that's awesome.

gabes looks like he was video chatting. ha i don't think normal dogs do that.

Julianne said...

The Becca,
Can we please discuss your excitement for Canada? BECAUSE I LIVE IN CANADA. Is this your way of telling me that you're planning a surprise visit? HAPPY DAY! (You are coming to Edmonton, right?)

Hey, I know a good dentist! And he's good at performing wedding ceremonies if you need to get married after your appointment.

karlie nicole cooper. said...

becca! i haven't seen you at all this summer and that makes me sad. BUT this coming saturday night my roommates and i are havin a bash. i would love it if you would come! if you want to, give me a call. i don't think i have your number, but here is mine: 913.620.4087. hope to talk to you soon!

Shanna said...

i hope you get to see our puppy this weekend. sometime on sunday maybe? i'll keep in touch with you. he is so cute.

and i totally agree with annie. i think this is why people are so attracted to small dogs but the problem is that even small dogs get older and they start to look like mean aliens as they age.

Anonymous said...

dude, i had i think 10 or 12 cavities last year and the dentist told me it was because of starbucks. i just can't quit though!!! so he told me to always drink my coffee fast so it's not sitting on my teeth for so long. weird huh?

-t