Friday, February 29, 2008

Rock and ROLLS!!

There are few better things in this world than the ultimate restaurant experience of Texas Roadhouse. Dangit, I sound so blasted American in that last sentence. (ahem Jeremy) But, well, once you eat one of their rolls with cinnamon butter seeping into it, you just may sound a little more like me.

That was the best thing that happened in my day. Eating those rolls.

Oh, but I have a job interview on Wednesday, so maybe just maybe rolls will not forever be the fodder for my blog.

I dunno though, guys...they are SOOOO GOOD!

6 comments:

Nicolas Frisby said...

SOOO delicious.

bec said...

so glad you agree!

rachel rianne said...

i hope someday you have more posts tagged with rolls and texas roadhouse.

i'll keep checking until it happens.

mary kate said...

ha. i know. well. i just started... so we'll see.

how areeee you?!?

hootenannie said...

I've still never been. I still really want to go. In fact, I'm going to check RIGHT NOW if there's one in Nashville. There has to be, right?

hootenannie said...

There is not. :(