Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Quirks

1. I follow certain high-profile cases on the news really closely. One time, I read an entire book about the JonBenet Ramsey case. Lately, I have been anxious to learn more about the case of Dawn Brancheau.

2. I hate soggy paper. It just grosses me out. If you drop a napkin in a glass of water, I will squirm.

3. Ke$Ha's voice might as well be nails on a chalkboard. I cannot stand her 'music', and if you don't believe how bad she is, you need to watch this.

4. I dislike over-matching.

5. There may not be a bigger baby than me in the world when it comes to hot, humid weather. God didn't create me with that DNA.

5 comments:

~LB said...

I agree with the one about that stupid girl singer person. UGH she mind warps the people who listen to her.

rachel rianne said...

i NEVER would've suspected #2.
but it's good to know for the future.

I am Bethany. said...

Even though Tik Tok makes me run faster, I will never spend another 99 cents on anyone who has a dollar sign in her name. And you don't have to come visit me in Florida, I'll gladly fly out to CO for mountains and girl talk and puppy love.

Han said...

I agree with most of those things(Driving my the late JB's house in Boulder creeps me out). Also, whats-her-face is really not talented. But I feel that way about a whole lot of the Hollywood gang.

Soggy paper? Hmmm....

Sean said...

@boatswright -- great rationale about $-sign-named artists!!

@bp -- what about katy perry? Taylor swift? William fitzsimmons covering katy perry?