Sunday, December 9, 2007

Blehhh

I'm ready for Christmas break.
I'm burned out here.
I feel like I am going to fail all my tests (well, my dogs are).
All I need is a 1.7 GPA to graduate here. Shouldn't be hard, right? I think the biggest difficulty to me is that I care too much about what other people think about me. I let my instructors' negativity completely define my self worth. I wish I could snap out of it. Who would want them defining their self worth anyway? They're human in every sense of the word. I wonder what God thinks of me as a student dog trainer???

3 comments:

~LB said...

I bet God sees you as a perfect dog trainer. You are loving and kind. Becca it will be ok, I promise, you are going to do amazing and YEs I will see you over christmas break I might even bring jeff but I dont have to if you dont want me too

rachel rianne said...

ha.

laura said it perfect.


maybe over christmas we can sing a point of grace song together like old times.
or was it twila paris?

THE PARSONS said...

i love you, and greebes loves you too!